Isnin, 11 Jun 2012

Kampung!

Bismillah...

A few days back, I went to Kuala Lumpur.

I drove and parked my car in Putrajaya, got onto a train and went straight to KL Sentral.

From there, I had another journey by train to the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Then I walked around a few places, basically aimless.

Thought of buying some traditional clothes for some friends in Japan and Indonesia. But at last, I didn't.


As I walked around KL, I felt like a stranger. Like a tourist who has never been to the city. It felt weird and funny. Because after all, I'm a Malaysian.

Am I?

I was born in Kuala Lumpur. But I don't like KL. I hate its noisiness, the busy streets, weird modernization, silly urban life styles yadda yadda yadda.

I am so kampung.

Yes I am.

Weird kampungan girl who was born in KL and grew up in towns. I don't even have a real kampung with pokok kelapa and rumah kayu!

I am so perasan-kampung!

But it doesn't make me any less Malaysian, aite!

Duh.



Tiada ulasan: